About our bus restaurant
The Trolley des Lumières is a luxury coach bus that has been converted into a roving restaurant. Inspired by the Orient Express, you’ll find luggage racks that recall the train’s famous dining car, as well as brown leather seats, and white cotton tablecloths worthy of Lyon’s best brasseries. The sumptuous interior is lit by small red lamps created specially by Lyon-based lighting designer Caroline Cabanis.
Our coach is fully equipped in order to ensure your comfort.
- The bus is air-conditioned and each table has its own adjustable air vent.
- The tables are specially designed to keep your glasses and bottles in place during the excursion.
- The high-quality sound system plays jazz.
- Each table has its own large bay window.
- There are no raised areas above the wheels, so the floor is flat.
Bus floor plan